If you’re looking for a local healthcare specialist, you’ve come to the right place. Vanguard Medical Group has a vast network of specialty care providers ready to help. When you’re ready to find relief, schedule an appointment at one of our many offices or our convenient Telemedicine Services located throughout Central and Northern New Jersey.
Our specialists are trained to diagnose, treat, prevent, and manage specific conditions, including rare, complex, chronic, and acute illnesses and disorders. Our specialized services include:
- Acupuncture: A medical acupuncturist can harness the body’s natural healing process to combat various conditions and illnesses.
- Anxiety: Call your primary care provider for help with individualized care and treatment options to improve quality of life. A specialist will be recommended, if needed.
- Behavioral Health: Get confidential mental health support, counseling, and treatment from behavioral health specialists.
- Cardiology: Our cardiologist is an expert on heart disease, defects, and related disorders.
- Cosmetic Treatments: These services include Botox, dermal fillers, or other cosmetic treatments.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals: This) physical examination is conducted by a licensed medical examiner listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) National Registry.
- Depression Treatment: Find depression screening, diagnosis, and treatment for people of all ages.
- Gastroenterology: Our gastroenterologists specializes in digestive system health and disorders.
- General Surgery: Robotic and laparoscopic techniques are used to regularly perform a range of procedures, including abdominal surgery, breast disease surgery, colon surgery, hernia surgery, and intestinal surgery.
- Integrative Medicine: This involves an approach that takes into account the whole person and his/her lifestyle.
- Hepatology: Patients can receive specialized care for conditions affecting the liver, gall bladder, and pancreas.
- LGBTQ+: Find doctors who specialize in the unique needs of patients in the LGBTQ+ community.
- Lifestyle Medicine: The root causes of disease are addressed with evidence-based therapies in lifestyle behaviors such as diet, exercise, sleep, social connectivity and stress.
- Nutrition Services: Receive personalized dietary and nutritional support.
- Osteoporosis: Whether you need screening or treatment, a doctor who specializes in osteoporosis can provide the best help.
- Pediatric and Adult Allergy, Asthma and Immunology: We perform allergy testing and administer advanced treatment for serious and life-threatening allergies.
- Sports Medicine: Find treatment for injuries, pain, and other conditions facing athletes of all types. Treatment includes the latest noninvasive and minimally invasive techniques, including musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Travel Medicine: Travelers can get vaccines and learn more about their health and safety.
- Weight Loss Counseling: Pursue weight loss with the help of medical guidance. Call your primary care provider for help with individualized care. A specialist will be recommended, if needed.
Finding a Specialist That’s Right for You
When you need to see a specialist Vanguard Medical Group can help pair you with a specialty care provider who meets all your needs.
Staying healthy is easy with the right team. Contact us today, and choose your specialist with confidence.
Vicki, Vanguard’s Specialist Navigator
This service can help you find a specialist and schedule an appointment. It reviews your medical records and your insurance needs before searching our entire database to find the right doctor for you. The Navigator can also help you get a referral if one is needed to secure an appointment.
Discover Specialists Close to Home
Specialists at Vanguard Medical Group offer comprehensive, compassionate care combined with state-of-the-art technology, tools, and equipment. Whatever you need, you can feel confident that you’re in good hands. And for your convenience, Vanguard Medical Group makes it easy to access the care you need – where you need it – with multiple locations in NJ. Contact the office nearest you to get in touch with one of our specialty care providers today.