Nondiscrimination Notice: Discrimination is Against the Law
Vanguard Medical Group complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Vanguard Medical Group does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Vanguard Medical Group:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
- If you need these services, contact Katherine Fowler, Compliance Officer/Civil Rights Coordinator at 973-559-3701, ext 230.
If you believe that Vanguard Medical Group has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Vanguard Medical Group, Compliance Officer/Civil Rights Coordinator, Katherine Fowler, at 973-559-3701, ext 230. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance Katherine Fowler is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F,
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.